Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mayday update

The second part of the Fairytale Castle arrived today - and I've hardly started the first part! I need to spend most of my time stitching the Ottoman Elegance cushion - about 200 stitches per day to get it finished in time. It was 170, but I've missed some days. But so many other designs are calling out to me that I'm going to get very side-tracked if I'm not careful. So I shall have to see if I can prioritise a bit and set aside some dedicated stitching time. I notice our local library has started a craft group on a Monday morning. I had been wondering about starting something like "Bring and Stitch" or "Stitch'n Chat" at our church which is right opposite, so perhaps a different day might be a good idea if we're to avoid clashing. Maybe September would be a better start date, but I intend to investigate the library group for ideas!

Here is an update on OE

The colours are as near as I can get them. The original photo was rather grey because of the light - also rather grey! I adjusted them on a photoshop-clone, but everything is a little green. If we ever get ant decent sunlight I intend to have a photo session outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment