Monday, July 16, 2012

A Stitching and Health Update

At last the cushion is coming along very nicely. Not too many green visitors this week and noticeable (to me) progress. I've actually finished the lower gold-coloured flower and stitched another small leaf since this photo was taken, but there hasn't been enough sunshine to take any decent photos.
Cushion July 14th 2012

As you can see, I've been trying stitching with the hoop the other way, but I'm not sure I'm happy with that as I've run into a number of problems and had to move it anyway!

Christmas decorations for ORTs
I thought I'd post a picture of what I do with my ORTs (Old Ratty Threads). Unfortunately I dropped last year's ornament, so I'm hoping to replace it near Christmas. It was a lovely white bird, and I was so sad to have broken it.

Saw my GP this week who tells me my left lung still pops and crackles. She's sent me for an x-ray and blood tests, but it will be another ten days before I get the results. Not only that, but she's having to treat me for other issues the cough has caused, plus an allergy. The problem is, I seem to be allergic to the aqueous cream she suggested I used instead of soap! Oh well, if I need more rest, that's all the more stitching time, plus I still can't hold my guitar, so I have that time too!! Oh, and there's all the housework I can't do either - what a shame (LOL)!!!

This week I plan on spending a bit of time on the Fairytale Castle, so watch this space!

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment