Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello

This is just a test run to see how this blog will look.

I am planning that it will feature not just my cross stitching, but also any other type of craft work that I attempt. Currently I am finishing off yet another shawl for yet another grandchild, and a shawl for DGD #2's baby doll. Hopefully they will both be finished this weekend.

Also in the pipeline are some peyote and other beading; assorted cross stitching projects, including some 3D ones; some patchwork projects (of indeterminate nature at the moment); a skirt, for next autumn now, and a knitted hat and scarf. So much to do, so little time!!

I plan to put some pics on here to keep things updated. I'm gradually realising I haven't photographed all my projects, and some of these I will probably never see again. Maybe I will add in some of my mother's work at a later date, but that will depend on time. What I don't want to do is spend so much time writing that my stitching suffers.

I think that's enough for now, and enough to sort out the layout I want.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot on your plate, Jenny. I only do a couple of types of needlework for that very reason. Otherwise, I'd have stash all over the house, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm - I do have stash all over the house!! Now trying to follow Flylady to get sorted, but not sure I'm succeeding!!

    ReplyDelete