Saturday, March 31, 2012

Family Get-together


Wednesday March 28th I met up with my two sisters and 18 yr old granddaughter to have some catch-up time, and also to visit the Turner exhibition at the Tate Gallery in London. As you might imagine, a lot of talking happened! After lunch, the exhibition and a cup of tea, DGD and I went to the V&A just briefly to see the Golden Spider cape. I managed to get some photos, plus some of other items made with spider silk. A pity we didn't have longer there.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you've started your blog! It's too bad you didn't have more time at the museum, but you're so lucky to have been there at all. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to have some catch up time with your relatives. That's always a good thing!! And I'm glad you enjoyed the exhibit. Grats on starting a blog too. Love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie and Theresa. I may just get a chance to go back to the museum before the exhibits move away as a friend and I have promised ourselves a day in London in May. She is interested in crafts as well.
    The background I've used is a standard one for Google blogs. I loved the colour and the tranquility of it.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete