Monday, April 16, 2012

Fairytale Castle and Alas, poor Frederick!

The fabric has arrived for the Chatelaine Fairytale Castle, and imho, it is gorgeous. It's called "cloud lilac", and I hope it will give the project an ethereal look. I may get a few stitches in tonight, but have to sort out hymns and readings for Sunday's service.
I think I may have wasted some money trying out other ideas, but maybe I can use the lavender 32 count for another project. I would have called that colour dirty beige, but maybe I'm biased! Some of the Swarovski beads have also arrived - but I managed to order AB beads instead of the uncoated crystal ones. They might work - we shall see. I will now try to get a bit more organised before I order anything else - apart from the DMC threads.



At least this week I managed to get bit more done on the cushion. I have done slightly more since this one was taken.















I also took one of Frederick, more to get me motivated than anything else! Perhaps if I actually have his ghostly face looking at me from my computer, I will be spurred into action!

No comments:

Post a Comment