Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring has Sprung?

We're having some typical British Spring weather: lots of showers, hail falling, wind blowing, and, just occasionally, sun shining! So we have some new turf laid in the garden, though we need to get a little more to finish off. The robin thinks that is a very good idea, and watches eagerly every time I go to do a little weeding. David is over from Canada for ten days, so we are making the most of our time with him as it could be another year before we see him again, and maybe two before he returns for another visit. The net result is: not much stitching. On the other hand, David is a very good enabler, and has brought over some Swarovski cubes for the Chatelaine Fairytale Castle which I had difficulty getting here. Now all I have to do is track down the substitute I need for Gloriana Cottage Woods. If necessary, I'll leave that till I go to Alexandra Palace for the stitching show there in October. I'll probably end up getting more fabric for my next Chatelaine when I visit, as my favourite fabric supplier will be there, and she wants to see how far I've got on my current one!!




No stitching photos again, but here is one that might be called "The Long and the Short" - Abigail and her Uncle who stands around 6ft 5ins

No comments:

Post a Comment