Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sparkles

I've spent the last week treating myself to stitching some sparkles! I've spent the time on the Chatelaine Fairytale Castle, and to date I am quite pleased with how it is coming on. I took the photo yesterday in a rare spell of sunshine so that it really would sparkle. Unfortunately there seems to be a speck of blue dust on one of the Dense Rhodes stitches towards the middle top, though that is not obvious on lower magnifications.


Fairytale Castle 23rd June 2012 (am)
I have stitched a little more since taking this photo, so there are some more beads added, and I intend to finish infilling the centre black and gold square today if possible before returning to the cushion. I've just seen a very nice padded footstool which would look fabulous covered with cross stitch, but it's a fabulous price, too!!

Nearly time to chat, so I'll just add a few more stitches before going online!
Till next time - happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment