Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time Out

Well, I have been out of action for around ten days now. I think in that time I put a total of 50 stitches in the cushion cover. Our Dr has been treating me for pneumonia, though not actually diagnosed it, but the treatment has worked apart from a rather drastic reaction to the antibiotics she put me on - but there again, that might have been a migraine, or the migraine might have been part of the reaction! I have found any sort of activity, including stitching, very tiring, but things are getting better now. So no progress pics (again). To cheer myself up a little, I have "enrolled" into two of Chatelaine's online classes - Herbularius (72) and one of the herb stars to go with it (103). The latter doesn't start till next month, and the former has the last part issued next month. Both are beautiful, and I could almost wish I had nothing else to do but stitch these lovely designs!

A little OT, I have had great fun doing some jigsaw puzzles, including "Crazy Cats in the Craft Room" by Lesley Anne Smith. Perhaps I should upload a pic of the completed puzzle, but that will be added later once it is off my camera chip. My excuse: therapy to aid recovery of my sprained wrist!

2 comments:

  1. That puzzle would make a great cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! I'd love to do it if one were to be produced. Sadly, I no longer have the puzzle!

      Delete